Shopping for Las Vegas Virtual Tours?
See Las Vegas Virtual Tour Real Estate Photography Options:
- Matterport 360 Virtual Tours
- HDR Still Images for MLS photos with a Slide Show Virtual Tour
- Zillow Walk Through Videos
- Still 360 Photo Pages
- YouTube Videos
Las Vegas Virtual Tours and Real Estate Photography Offerings Include:
Matterport 360 Virtual Tour Packages By Property Size
Virtual Tours Las Vegas shares multiple ways for you, the real estate agent, to display your property listings for sale in the Las Vegas Valley. Virtual Tours can be shared in 360, still photo, panoramic and other fashions with video and slide shows.
My main Las Vegas Virtual Tour offerings revolve around 360 tours starting with the 360 Matterport 3D Dollhouse Virtual Tour that offers a 3D Dollhouse, 360 Navigation throughout the property and floor plan views. Real Estate Photography with Still Photo Shoots that come with Slide Show Virtual Tour Links. Get HDR photos with a slide show for MLS compliant Virtual Tour links. 360 Degree Panoramic Slide Show Tours or get managed 360 Directional Package pricing for a shorter 360 tour teasing home buyers into seeing a couple, select areas/rooms on a property in 360. Add Zillow Walk Through Tours, Community Stills and YouTube videos to any order. Offerings will include MLS Branded and Non Branded Agent Landing Pages.
Preview a Previous Matterport Virtual Tour Below
Package your order by adding photos, videos or spherical 360 degree images.
My Matterport Packages include Matterport 360 Las Vegas Virtual Tours with Agent Branded and Non Branded MLS compliant property landing pages. Package up with extras such as Zillow Walk Through Videos, Still images for Las Vegas Real Estate Photography, Social media 360’s, Virtual Reality and YouTube Videos.
Shopping for Residential Virtual Tours? Examples
Shopping for Commercial Virtual Tours? Examples
Servicing Henderson and the Las Vegas Valley.
360 Matterport Las Vegas Virtual Tours include a 3D Doll house Image, Floor Plan Image and 360 Virtual Tour of the Interior Attached Living Areas Only. Virtual Reality Options Available. Attached Living Areas such as Garages, Courtyards, Balconies, Closets and Covered Patios need to be factored into the total square footage of your dollhouse. An additional fee may be possible to add in un-factored areas. No Guarantees on outdoor shots due to sun and possible interference with the Matterport camera infrared measuring tool used for doll house building. We need to schedule your Las Vegas Virtual Tours shoot to accommodate desired add on areas!
*Have your square footage ready to help calculate scheduling for your Virtual Tour Photo Shoot.*
Don’t have the time or the gear to shoot High Definition photos for your real estate listing? Order one of my Still Photo Las Vegas Virtual Tours Package(s) to get high quality photos that don’t look animated for your listing that comes with MLS compliant Agent Branded and Unbranded Property Landing Pages with agent contact info and preferred description information about the home or community. (Descriptions and community information must be supplied by agent or affiliate).
Still Photos with SlideShow and YouTube Video Add on’s
360 Degree Tour Panoramic Slide Shows Tour Packages
360 Still Las Vegas Virtual Tour Packages come with multiple 360 degree photos can be placed into a slide show allowing prospects to view an area somewhat centered in a room or outdoor space giving the ability to view each area in 360. The slideshow is Responsive, allowing tablet and cell phone users to move the phone to act as a camera within the space. Desktop users can move with the mouse. Virtual Reality goggle options are also available. Allow your prospects to take their time as each stop to explore the area to build excitement about your property by staying on the page longer than Photo Gallery Slide Shows that offering nothing “virtual” about the images (maybe a zoom … sarcasm).
Still 360 Degree Photos Shoot Slide Shows with Video Add on Options
HDR Guided Arrow Tour with Video Options for Maneuverability
For those not ready to order the HDR/DSLR 360 or Matterport 360 Virtual Tour with Dollhouse. Try out the 10-12 Image 360 Tour showing HDR Spherical – 360 Degree Panoramic Images in a package format. Tease your home buyers to tour the home with a 360 tour looking around some rooms of the home and community allowing them to stay on the page longer and look around each room our outdoor area in 360.
Zillow Walk Through Video
Video walk throughs are soundless videos that are shot directly from Zillow’s Aplications available to Zillow Certified Photographers such as myself. The videos allow an agent or home seller to highlight a home’s layout, landscape and key features with the goal of giving a potential buyer the “feeling” of being in a home. Tours are capped under two minutes and designed to show a few clips of the home while allowing listings with the tour to show first over listings without the tour.
A video can tell the consumer a lot about your property, but certainly not everything. Photos and videos can also encourage consumers to visit a property for a short period catching the buyers attention, before the prospect clicks off to the next listing. That’s where the pros like you and I can do what is best to serve our clients by selling them more real estate sales options like Zillow Walk Through Videos, Las Vegas Virtual Tours in 360, Dollhouse views and Professional HDR Photos. These additional features truly represent the property for sale vs. showing the same plain old cell phone or overly exposed lipstick images. Images that are entered into a slide with silly features like zoom to be pawned off as “virtual” as a feature that gets entered into the MLS IDX system in hopes a buyer or sales agents gains interest. Take charge and share features that grab buyers attention and open up to potential buyers out of town, state or even over seas to gain a multiple offer situation. Find that hard to reach buyer that may have simply brushed over your listing if it didn’t have pop. Grab the buyers who think they can add the home to their list later, not realizing our market is moving fast before they can get here to preview the home.
A 360 Virtual Tour Slide Show for your Listing on Zillow
Common Matterport Package Offerings.
- Basic Matterport Virtual Tour Packages include a Matterport 360 Virtual Tour with MLS Branded and Non Branded MLS link landing pages with agent contact info.
- Enhanced Matterport Virtual Tour Packages include a Matterport 360 Virtual Tour with MLS Branded and Non Branded MLS link landing pages with agent contact info with 10-20 HDR MLS still Photos pulled from tour.
- Premier Matterport Virtual Tour Packages include a Matterport 360 Virtual Tour with MLS Branded and Non Branded MLS link landing pages with agent contact info with 15-20 HDR MLS still Photos pulled from tour with Zillow Walk Through Video.
- Pro Matterport Virtual Tour Packages include a Matterport 360 Virtual Tour with MLS Branded and Non Branded MLS link landing pages with agent contact info with 35 HDR MLS still Photos with Zillow Walk Through Video plus 3-5 Virtual Tour 360 still images for Social Media, used in places such as Facebook and Twitter.
Still HDR Photo Virtual Tour Offerings
- Basic Still Photo Package 10-20 HDR/DSLR Images sized for your specific MLS dealings with MLS Branded and Non Branded MLS link landing pages with Gallery Slide Show Virtual Tour.
- Pro Still Photo Package 35 HDR/DSLR Images sized for your specific MLS dealings with MLS Branded and Non Branded MLS link landing pages with Gallery Slide Show Virtual Tour. (Common add on’s include 360 still photo images for Social Media and Zillow Walk Through Video)
Still 360 degree Photo Virtual Tour Offerings
- Basic Still 360 degree up to 5 images sized perfectly for your specific MLS dealings with MLS Branded and Non Branded MLS link landing pages with agent contact info.
- Pro Still Photo Package 10-12 HDR/DSLR Images sized perfectly for your specific MLS dealings with MLS Branded and Non Branded MLS link landing pages with agent contact info. (Ask to gain 360 still photo images for Social Media)
Request Estimates Available.
On location payment available via Cash, Check or Card available. Paypal and Direct Credit Card invoicing available.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how to best present your property for sale.
-Mike Madsen (Owner/Photographer)